Sunday, September 25, 2011

What good do you see?

Wow. Really there is so much good in my life! I have great family and friends and I feel blessed to learn from them and feel of their love. I have a great job and love teaching! I love hearing our current prophets and apostles speak. Last night we had the Relief Society meeting (women's organization in my church) and I learned so much. I know that they speak what God would have us know. I know this because I feel strengthened and feel something burn inside my heart every time I hear them speak or study their words.

My faith in my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ gives me strength to meet every day's challenges. I know they live and love us. I know they also expect a lot from us as we live on this earth. We need to serve one another and learn from every experience. God wants us to enjoy every day and find the good and the beautiful in our relationships, our jobs, the scenery we see as we are driving somewhere, etc. Seeing the good helps me to see more good. What is good in your life? Think about how far you have come and all that you have learned. I am so grateful for my life, experiences, family, friends, my roommates, my faith, my comfy bed, the abundance I have in this country, my freedom, my health, movies and music, my talents, my job, the great kids and teachers I get to interact with, my home, my ancestors and their sacrifices, my good parents (all 4 of them), and the peace I can feel when I serve Him. Life really is good. I will  try harder to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment